top of page

November 2020

Click the below to download the board minutes.


Estates at Eagle Creek Property Owners’ Association
Board Meeting
November 16, 2020

Meeting called to order at 5:45p.m.  Quorum established
231 S. Palo Alto Dr., Floresville, Texas 78114

Board members present: Philip Vipond, President; Charlie Johns, 2nd Vice President; Karen Turner, Treasurer; Theresa Morehous, Secretary; Art Morgan absent.

Secretary’s report: Minutes were read from October 19, 2020. Motion was made to accept as read by Karen Turner and seconded by Charlie Johns. Motion passed 4-0

Treasurer’s report:
Beginning balance (10/25/20) $54,384.81  Deposits: $344.00 Debits: $68.60
checking balance: $15,958.89 savings: $2,529.80 Edwards Jones: $36,150.73
Ending balance: (11/16/20) $54,639.42
Motion made to accept report by Theresa Morehous, seconded by Charlie Johns. Motion passes 4-0

A property owner on Sky Hawk Lane wanting to put a mother in laws house on their property. A 12x35 stick built on wheels. Board discussed and according to CCR’s it does not meet criteria in many areas.

Welcoming Committee: (report submitted)
No welcoming packets delivered this month.
Yard of the Month will resume in December- I'll be looking for the most festive gate and I'm hoping to check with a local business to match funds for a gift card as a small prize.
10 Veteran thank you cards were delivered on Nov 11th Veterans Day. If there are any other Veterans that are known please let me know so I can add them to my list for next year.
Board discussed not giving gift prizes and wanted to know where the veteran list came from. Philip will discuss with Rebecca.

107 Chaparral-brush and dirt still on bridle trail from owners clearing property. ODV- June 2020.-is not resolved as mentioned last month. Charlie has not been able to find owners at home; a letter will be left at property.
Outstanding accounts, Philip is waiting for a return call from attorney. He has been unable to contact Mr. Bush about his account due to incorrect phone number.
Transfer of savings to Edward Jones will try to completed this week.
Trying to locate plans of subdivision to locate all bridle trails.
Street signs are pending. 18 Wheeler still being parked on S Palo Alto cul-de-sac, letters have been placed on vehicle about violation. Philip will contact property owners.

Street repair by Chaparral mail boxes completed.

New Business:
Budget proposal discussed.
We have several recurring fees for Wix and Blue Host. Theresa will talk to web designer, Sandy, about this and also about lack of notifications when forms are submitted online.
Annual general meeting will be 2-6-2021 at 10:00. Theresa will contact Oak Hills Community Church to reserve. Discussed Covid 19 precautions.

The next newsletter should go out mid January and should headline about meeting. Philip will discuss with Rebecca to develop and Theresa will do distribution.

Charlie requests some new signs to replace lost and worn signs. Philip Vipond made a motion to allow up to $100 towards the purchase of new signs. Karen Turner seconded. Motion passed 4-0

Next meeting will be December 14th at 5:30 Theresa’s house

Theresa made a motion to adjourn meeting 6: p.m. Charlie seconded. Motion passed

bottom of page