Click the below to download the board minutes.
The Estates at Eagle Creek Property Owners' Association Inc
Board Meeting: Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Life Church 7079 FM 775, La Vernia, Texas 78121
Meeting called to order at 6:06 p.m. Quorum establish
Board Members present: Sheldon Shed, President; Shawn Wall, 1st V.P.; Adam Paige, Treasurer; Theresa Morehous, Secretary (arrived 6:25).
Non-board members present: 6 Property owners
June 30th, 2023-August 1, 2023
Deposits: $597.01 Expenses: $476.56 Ending Balance: $18,048.91
Sheldon Shed made a motion to approve, Shawn Wall 2nd the motion. Motion passed 3-0.
Welcoming Committee – Nonexistent, will post on website and social media to solicit volunteers. (Plan to fill – ACC member to report out)
New Home Request - Jarrett J. Jongema – 230 S. Palo Alto to be built by Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Carport Request – Jeff Splitter – 112 Encino Drive
775- Chapa-Noise, business run from property, people living in out sheds.
Reports of Special Committees –
• 775 Clean Up – Melonie Paige – chairperson, combine efforts with Adopt a highway sponsors Stewart and Collins Family. A meeting was held but no one attended. Suggested that the chair reach out to the Stewart and Collins Family and see how we can help.
• Riding Trail Clean Up – Need a chairperson – September 23, 2023 / September 30, 2023. Charlie and Sheldon will look at the trails. We will post on social media about dates and volunteers.
• Website and Email - Clifton Design-paid for 2 hours of support. Currently all e-mails are working.
• Past Due Annual Dues – 5 Property Owners still show outstanding dues. $1,547.07.
• Violation Update - + 30 days = 07/27/2023 - 114 Palo Verde Chickens Update / No change. POA Board of Directors sent a certified letter with RRR went out 07/28/2023. Corrective action needed prior to 09/01/2023. It included statutes Texas Property Code section 209.006 (violation), Texas Property Code section 209.007(disputing findings).
• Board Vacancy – VP2 term to expire 2025
• As a courtesy and for smooth running meeting, please submit all new business to the President and Secretary at least 1 week prior to the meeting so it can be listed on the agenda.
Next meeting is September 5, 2023 at 6:00pm at Life Church of La Vernia, 7079 FM 775, La Vernia, Texas 78121
Sheldon Shed made a motion to adjourn meeting at 6:59 pm and Shawn Wall 2nd. Motion passed 4-0.