Click the below to download the board minutes.
The Estates at Eagle Creek Property Owners' Association Board Meeting
October 6, 2022
127 Scenic Oak Dr.
Meeting called to order at 6:00pm. Quorum established.
Board Members present: Philip Vipond, President; Art Morgan, 1st V.P.; Jim Mylius, Treasurer; Theresa Morehous, Sec.
Absent Nancy Wall, 2nd V.P.
Non board member present: Charlie Johns, ACC Chair. , Karen Turner, ACC committee member
Secretary's Report: The minutes from Sept 1, 2022 presented to the board members. Jim Mylius made a motion that the minutes be accepted as presented, Art Morgan 2nd. Motion passed 4 -0.
Sept 30, 2022- Deposits: $200.00 Debits: $7,610.96
Checking balance: $12,363.53 Edward Jones :( 9/30/2022) $37,884.72
Total Balance: $50,248.25
Motion made to accept by Theresa Morehous, seconded by Art Morgan. Motion passed 4-0
A.C.C. Report- approvals for mother-in-law’s house, carport and small garage, and a pipe fence.
Karen Turner presented a proposal for a petition to allow chickens in the subdivision for the board to look over.
• 214 Palo Verde, (DOV 3-11-2020) Mr. Rodriguez account credited the fine of $1,500 due to the fact he moved the structure in the agreed time period. Owner will submit an improvement request for structure.
• New attorney received all information from previous attorney today.
• 2 properties with dogs getting out and chicken present have been resolved.
• Property with dogs getting out and pot belly pig present will be sent final letter and then turned over to attorney.
• Property in violation of CCR Sec 3.10 animal husbandry, informed to comply with 5 animals/tract.
Next meeting is Nov 10, at 6:00pm
Theresa made a motion to adjourn meeting at 6:53pm and Art 2 nd. Motion passed 4-0