Farm Field

May 2020

Click the below to download the board minutes.

Estates at Eagle Creek Property Owners’ Association

Board Meeting

May 18, 2020

Meeting called to order at 5:37 p.m. Quorum established

Google conference call, Floresville, Texas 78114

Board members present: Philip Vipond, President; Art Morgan 1st Vice President; Charlie Johns, 2nd Vice President;

Karen Turner, Treasurer; Theresa Morehous, Secretary. Rebecca Hopp-Adelman, Welcoming Committee Chair; Brian

Morehous, property owner.

Secretary’s report:

Minutes were read from April 6th, 2020. Motion was made to accept as read by Art Morgan and seconded by Charlie

Johns. Motion passed 5-0

Treasurer’s report:

All balances as of May 18, 2020

Checking account- expenses $468.60; deposits $1,839.74; ending balance $16,373.75

Savings account- $2,529.67; Edward Jones as of $36,315.88.

Ending balance all accounts $55,219.30

Motion made to accept report by Charlie Johns and seconded by Art Morgan. Motion passed 5-0

ACC:

Report of a rooster at 130 Oak Hollow. After numerous interactions with property owners, resolved.

Report of side by side 4 wheeler riding on the bridle path on Oak Hollow. Still in progress.

111 Scenic Oak request approvals for carport and slab. ACC will discuss materials with owner.

Welcoming Committee:

Total of 35 responses to the survey. One attended virtual happy hour. A new welcoming letter and packet is in progress

presently. Suggested “Kudos on the creek” to promote positive activity within the neighborhood.

OLD BUSINESS:

112 Palo Verde structure-owner contacted board again regarding fine of $100 and situations in their life presently.

Karen made a motion to dismiss the $100 fine if the structure is moved by June 30th, if not completed, then the board

will impose double the fine to $200.

114 Palo Verde structure and slab built on easement. Property owner finally responded after two emails from the board

this month. He explained his current situation and doesn’t understand why we are fining him and asking him to remove

structure. Philip will email owner explaining the violation and that we are sending his case to the attorney.

Currently 6 outstanding overdue accounts, 2 are from 2 years ago and have been handed over to the attorney. The last

4 have been mailed another notice and if have not been paid by May 31, 2020, they will be handed over to the attorney.

New Business:

We would like to find other ways to raise money for the association. Philp suggest 2 ideas. One idea is to possible get rid

of the savings account and put that money with the CD’s. We will discuss this when the CD’s mature. The second idea

was too possible allow advertisement on the website. Philip will look into this further.

Next meeting- June 22 at 6:15.

Theresa made a motion to adjourn meeting at 6:15p.m, Philip seconded. Motion passed.